Frou Frou Fridays - at Le Jeune Marie ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, September 18

Frou Frou Fridays - at Le Jeune Marie

images via here

Check out this week's Frou Frou Friday post at La Jeune Marie to see Sarah's latest adorable boudoir portrait! We love how Sarah demonstrates how tasteful and elegant a boudoir session can be.
Sadly, we were not able to complete our end of the post due to an avalanche of commitments pertaining to the DWP water damage at Faire Frou Frou.
We will be back with our final Frou-Frou Friday post on La Jeune Marie next week!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect.
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou.

17 fabulous comments:

Unknown said...

hotie

Susan said...

I love how this girl looks like a "real girl" and not those very skinny models... lovely!
have a great weekend & good luck with renovating, xoxo

Winchester Manor said...

What a lovely lady and so true, the photos are sexy but tasteful!

FrenchBlue said...

Oh she is ready for a nice weekend... I can just tell:)
Beautiful as always!
xx's

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Beautiful photos!

P.S. I left an award for you on my blog today. Hope you like it. :)

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! SOLELY FABULOUSLY GLAM!!!!:)

Draffin Bears said...

Beautiful photos and love how tasteful they are.

Have a great weekend and I hope that the renovating of the shop is going well.

Hugs
Carolyn

Brooke said...

Such pretty, classy photos!

Hawa said...

me likee

scribbling sassy said...

hot and fabulous!^^

gail said...

Hi :) Very pretty photos! I always enjoy your blog. I am so sorry to hear what has happened to your pretty shop. I hope all will be good as new very soon! Best wishes. Gail

Kellie Collis said...

Very fabulous i say!! x

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love these photos, especially the last one. Lacy white lingerie is my favorite. :)

Sarah Ring said...

I really appreciate all of the sweet compliments, I am blushing! Thank you so much for your kind works everyone.

XOXO,
S

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

She looks so gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Delightfully feminine, I LOVE IT!

Ash Fox said...

she looks stunning. sorry to hear about the water damage. i hope everything works out!


x


www.tittees.blogspot.com