Faire Frou Frou Grand Re-Opening THIS Saturday, April 10th! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, April 8

Faire Frou Frou Grand Re-Opening THIS Saturday, April 10th!


Join us for our Grand Re-Opening this Saturday, April 10th from 11am-6pm! Faire Frou Frou is finally back after 7-months of being closed after a DWP water main break in September '09.
As soon as we get some photos of the newly remodeled space we will post on the blog...we love those 'before and after' posts! Just a few hints, our new floor pattern was inspired by Rubie Green and our chandelier (that we created by hand!) was inspired by champagne bubbles. More details to follow after our re-opening this weekend, in the meantime, please stop by if you have a chance!

Faire Frou Frou is located at 13017 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA 91604 (one block west of Coldwater Cyn, free parking in rear & metered street parking).
See you soon!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

24 fabulous comments:

Miss Narcissus said...

I'm sooo excited for you! Can't wait to see the 'after' pics- they are bound to be gorgeus. Good luck tomorrow! xo

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Congratulations girls on your re-opening. I am sure it has been a long wait but you will be back better than ever. Look forward to your photos. Have a wonderful evening at your opening. XO

daisychain said...

Hope it goes well for you! I wish I could pop along!

♥Haus Of Glam♥ said...

Good Luck with the open!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!!! it must feel wonderful!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slkf7XbWnEU&feature=related

marian said...

congrats on thw ahop re-opening! all the best for it
xoxo
marian.

Heather Taylor said...

How wonderful for you guys! Wish I could be there but I have rehearsal that day. All the best with the open!

Susan said...

meant- to you on the re-opening! :)))
xoxo

Susan said...

congrats to the re-opening! xoxo

ashlina {the decorista} said...

yaaaaay! its finally here. congrats ladies. i am at work today, but i will be in to see the goodness asap!
all my love
xooxo

Sarah Ring said...

I will be in LA next weekend and I will have to stop in - I bet it's gorgeous!

Draffin Bears said...

Congratulations Ladies, on the re-opening of your boutique.
All the very best wishes, and enjoy your weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Sanity Fair said...

Congrats on the new re-opening! So exciting! And anything inspired by Ruby Green is going to be wonderful.

Grumpy old man said...

hi, congrats on your re opening, so glad for you, best wishes with the re vamped shop, I know you will do well.

Have a lovely Sunday.
Colin.

Ligeia said...

yay!

congrats ladies
I hope everytthing goes fantastic!

xoxo

DolceDreams said...

Auguri! I am sure you re-opened with a bang, and I cannot wait to see this champagne bubble chandelier...there is a gorgeous one here in Vegas at Mix, Alain Ducasse's lounge at Mandalay Bay.
Cheers,
Nathalie

Samantha said...

Congrats! Great post. Love the pictures and your blog is so amazing.
xoxo,
http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

charmaine said...

Congratulations ladies! wishing you both nothing but continuous success!! can't wait for the new images of the re-opening, i know it will be fabulous as always!! also thank you for your very sweet comment! back at you with the compliment! your blog is just fabulous! have a wonderful week ladies!

God Bless,
Charmaine

Exquisite Accessories said...

so glad for you girls hope it was a fab day for you looking forward to seeing the photoe's Elaine :) x

COCAMIA said...

This is huge! Congrats!!!

Cassandra Dias said...

Congrats and welcome back!

By the way, I'm hosting a lovely little giveaway on my blog that you might be interested in entering! Here's the link:

http://moonfaceon.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway-quotes-notes.html

xo,
Cassie

Retro Model Sari said...

10th of April seems a great date in general! I hope you will post some glamourous pics of the interieur soon! I´ms very curious and sure it´ll look delicious!

Greets,
Sari

Unknown said...

congratulations on getting back up for business. It is so hard after something like that happens. Best of luck!

TheBeautyFile said...

Oh, yay! I wish I lived in LA! You would be the first place I'd visit!! I have yet to stumble across a boutique like yours in NYC...even if I did, I'd never meet owners like you!! Lots of luck!